Sharon’s extensive background is a culmination of 45 years of experience!
- Has an M.S. Ed in Communication Disorders.
- Is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in New York State.
- Holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Is a lifetime ASHA member.
- Worked for 35 years as an SLP in the Buffalo Public Schools.
- Worked for 12 years as an SLP in the Western New York Children’s Psychiatric Center.
- Is a 4th degree black belt in karate and actively training for her 5th degree black belt.
- Has 25 years of training & experience in essential oils, nutrition, & applied kinesiology.
Her experience, background, and training allows her explain complex concepts in simple easy to understand language.