Why Shaklee Products?
- Looking for heart, bone/joint, eye, or digestive health.
- Seeking natural pain, stress, mood, or blood sugar management.
- Struggling with immunity, sleep, or anti-aging issues.
- Interested in men, women, children, or seniors health.
- A weekend warrior, fitness enthusiast, or hard core endurance athlete looking for nutrition that can pass an Olympic drug test which also boosted Olympic athletes to win over 150 gold, silver & bronze metals.
- Trying to find
- environmentally green cleaning products,
- healthy beauty or personal care products.
- Healthy weight loss products
- Looking for a company with a 67+ year legacy of quality.
- Interested products that are-
- Backed by clinical proof.
- Guaranteed to work.
- Tested for 350 different contaminants on all botanicals
- Go beyond organic.
- A company that has over 75 patents in its portfolio of products.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are looking for Shaklee!
We value the clinical proof Shaklee uses to substantiate their claims. Testing is done on people not animals so we know their products are cruelty free. Shaklee Corporation actively supports the development, use, and approval of safe alternatives to animal testing throughout the world. As a matter of policy, Shaklee Corporation is opposed to and does not conduct animal testing of any kind on any Shaklee product.
Unquestionable Quality Standards
Shaklee goes Beyond Organic. This is the Shaklee philosophy that governs their quality standards which is to go beyond how and where an ingredient is grown. They look to confirm the purity and potency of ingredients AFTER harvest to guarantee that the final finished product is free of hundreds of chemical contaminants. They screening for over 350 contaminants, pesticides, and impurities on every new botanical, 3 times more than U.S. Pharmacopeia standards. Shaklee performs over 100,000 quality tests per year to ensure their products are pure and their Beyond Organic program guarantees the highest standards of safety.
A Company With a Conscious!
Shaklee is dedicated to living in harmony with nature and takes environmentally responsibility seriously. They created the term biodegradable and it was a pioneer in the green movement back in 1960. They were the first company to be come climate neutral in 2000 and partnered with Nobel prize winner Wangari Maathai to plant over 1 million trees. Shaklee holds over 75 patents on their products and here’s the Shaklee Difference: they believe in the safety and proven performance of all of their products. If you’re not satisfied with any product, you can send them back for a full refund. Even if the container is empty.. You nave nothing to lose!
Make Wellness Your Business
Shaklee’s mission is to create a healthier world. Join the movement of wellness that’s paid out $9B in commissions and help change lives with a whole village behind you. Let’s make it happen, together. The best parts are; No need to store product in your garage—inventory is on us. You can set up your personal online store in 5 minutes, get instant access to on-demand training and social tools, send samples to customers, and do it all from your phone! Becoming a Shaklee Distributor means harnessing your passion for wellness to make a real, tangible impact and create a healthier world. Work on your own terms, on your own schedule, and to the beat of your own drum. With our digital tools, you can do it from any device, anywhere.
The best way to quickly get your Shaklee business up and running is with a Starter Kit. The kits are designed to help you learn how to earn an income, get to know the products, and build a successful business. Take the first step by choosing one that works best for your health, business goals, and budget.